Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Week 2, Day 2

So I think my endurance is actually increasing, it still is hard work, but I can feel it happening. Sadly, I am having intense knee pain. I stretch before and after I run, but still then pain! I've done some research today and I have bad running form. So I will work on that. I also need to strengthen my thigh muscles, so I will work on that. Finally, although I researched and got some really good shoes for my flat feet, I may need to beef up the support even more.

I am so disappointed that I am dealing with this, but I don't want to give up. I've been wanting to do this for so long and to come up against this pain in the second week is disheartening. I will move forward and try to fix what I can fix and we'll go from there.

Right now, I am in so much pain and it makes me so mad. But I have a rest day from running tomorrow so I am hoping that I feel well enough to run on Friday. Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment