Friday, October 15, 2010

Week 2, Day 3

Arg!

I have been struggling with the knee pain - mostly in my left knee - this entire week. So I headed out for my run this morning still with pain in my knee, trying to run with better form. I also wore a brace on my left knee. I ran all my intervals and the pain just got more intense. On my final 1.5 minutes, I started out and couldn't finish so I had to walk the rest of the way.

Got home, did some stretching. Took some pain meds. I've been hobbling around all day and getting more discouraged. Did some more research and I still haven't got my form right. I am so frustrated. Thankful for two days off to see if I can recover.

I think that if I am not 90% pain free by Monday, I am going to stop running until I am and then carry on.

I am just angry and disheartened. I'm finally doing this and now it's become such a struggle. I don't want to stall out so early. I have actually felt my endurance increasing. So I end this blog entry the way I began it.

Arg!

No comments:

Post a Comment